CDS (2) 2016
Union Public Service Commission has promulgated CDS (2) 2016 Notification with the complete details of UPSC CDS Application Form, Exam Date, Process to Apply and other. Applicants who are keen to apply for the CDS II Exam they may make the online registration on or prior to the final date.As per the Latest News, The UPSC has decided to conduct the Combined Defense Services Examination II on 18th July 2015 for selecting the best applicants for 04 different cores of forces i.e. Indian military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy & Finally Officers Training Academy.
Those who don’t want to leave this golden career opportunity they should apply by filling the UPSC CDS Application Form with the help of the instructions mentioned below on this page of naukaridhaba.blogspot.in
UPSC CDS 2016 Notification Details:
Union Public Service Commission
Name of Exam:
Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS) II
Indian Air Force Academy
Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
India Naval Academy
Bachelor of engineering degree
Indian Military Academy
Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering is necessary
Officers Training Academy
- The candidates should not be below than 18 years and more than 23 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- According to the norms and instructions issued by the organization, candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall get the relaxation.
- Those contestants who are going to apply for Combined Defense Services Examination II are needed to pay the application fee of RS. 200/- at any branch of SBI.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ Females category are free from paying the application fee.
- The contestants shall undergo the Written Examination conducted by the organization to shortlist the contestants.
- Only shortlisted contestants will be called for SSB Interview.
- To apply for UPSC Combined Defense Services Examination II, all desirable and willing contestants are required to visit to the UPSC Official Website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Surf the “Press Here below Part I Registration” link.
- Then Fill the mandatory details in the online application form and submit it.
- After that, make the payment of the requisite application fee through the suitable mode.
- Re-visit to the UPSC official site as mentioned above and then start to fill the Part II Registration form by using the proper link.
- Update the application form with the application fee submission details and then upload the soft copies of photo and sign at the proper place with the help of the correct link.
- Then Check the filled in application once and click on the “Submit” button and close it before the final date.
18th July 2015
Last Date for submitting the online form
14th August 2015
Exam date of CDS. EXAM.(II)
01st November 2015
Open the Official Link to get more details.