GATE Admit Card
Indian Institute of Technology is going to conduct the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2016 for giving admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. TO appear for GATE 2016, applicants will be needed to download the GATE Admit Card before the exam date.
GATE an all India examination conducted by The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) jointly for testing the comprehensive understanding of the contestants willing to get admission in UG and PG Courses.
Those applicants who are going to appear for GATE 2016 they must download the hall ticket through the online mode by visiting the official website only. With the help of the following steps you all can get the call letter easily.
GATE Hall Ticket Download Guidelines
Gate 2016 Admit Card
Will Publish Soon
How to Download the GATE 2016 Admit Card?
- Logon to the official site that is gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Then go to the “Exam” section and click on the Admit Card link.
- Enter the Registration Number and other required details.
- Then The Hall Ticket shall be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates will be able to get their call letter for appearing for the examination.
- Admit Card Will Issue From: December 2015
- The Examination Will be conducted on: January/ February, 2016
Check the official link to get the entry card online.