Recently a notification supporting GPAT 2016 has been published online. Applicants who are willing to get the admission into Post Graduate Pharmacy Program (M.Pharm) program they have to fill the GPAT 2016 Online Registration Form after getting the details of Notification through this page.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), an All India Entrance Examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi to give the admittance to the eligible students into Post Graduate Pharmacy Program (M.Pharm) and other Government Scholarships/Assistantships in Pharmacy colleges / institutes.
GPAT 2016 NOTIFICATION DETAILS
Name of the Organization:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Type of the Announcement:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- Wiling and interested candidates should have done Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) from a reputed college/university
- All those candidates who are in final year of B. Pharmacy course ONLY are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee Required:
Application fee plus Bank charges as applicable
Mode of Payment
General / OBC
Through Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card or through cash payment by Challan generated online and Cash submitted in any branch of State Bank of India
Procedure of Admission:
- By the respective State Government, a merit list will be made to allot the seats to eligible students through counselling process or else.
- In case of No Counselling Process, marks earned in exam shall be used for admission in AICTE permitted Institutes / University Departments
Process to Apply for GPAT 2016?
- Eligible Candidates should have to visit the official website that is www.aicte-gpat.in
- Make the Self Registration Online by following the instructions carefully mentioned at the page.
- Fill the required details in the online form and make the payment of fee.
- Applicants may submit the fee either Online or Offline mode.
- Re-visit to the official website and fill the remaining part of the application form.
- Now upload your photograph and signature in required format and size.
- Finally submit the online form as per the instructed directions.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Registration Start from
Last Date for Online Registration
Print out of Hall ticket
Computer based test dates
Last week of February 2016
Declaration of result
Print out of Score Cards
March to April 2016
More details can be checked through the Official Link.