GSEB TET 2 Exam 2015
Education Department of Gujarat Government has enabled a notice for the application form of the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) of Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) 2 for the session of 2015 to fill up Assistant Teacher Vacancies. Candidates interested to apply are invited to read the details from the below section and apply online according to the guideline provided.
GSEB TET 2 Exam will be conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher for higher classes i.e. from 6th to 8th class. The contestants have to qualify this examination for getting final appointment on the posts. The applicants who will be going to apply against Latest Teacher Vacancies they will have to fill and submit the online application form before the closing date that is 01st July 2015.
GSEB TET 2 Exam 2015 Notification and information regarding the registration process requires some basic eligibility criteria to be fulfilled, all informs has been depicted below for candidates having interest to apply prior to last date.
GSEB TET 2 NOTIFICATION DETAILS:
Name OF Organization:
Gujarat State Education Board Teacher Eligibility Test
Type OF Announcement:
GSEB TET 2 Exam 2015
Name of the examination:
Teacher Eligibility Test (II)
Those applicants who are willing to apply for GSEB TET 2 they must be passed out of TAT-1 Examination as per the rules.
The applicant should complete his/her graduation from any recognized university to be eligible for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility test.
The candidates should have attained minimum age limits 18 years and should have not attained maximum age limits 28 years as on 24th June 2015.
The contestants shall be assorted on the basis of their performance in GSEB TET 2 Exam conducted by organization on 19th July 2015
How to Apply for GSEB TET 2 Exam 2015?
- Logon to the official website that is gujarat-education.gov.in.
- After that, check the “Latest News & Announcements” section and click on “TET II Exam” Notification.
- Read the recruitment notification and fill the online application by using the correct link.
- Apply Online and enter all required details in.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and sign and make the submission of application fee through the proper channel (if required).
- Then once check the filled online form and click on the “Submit” button.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date for online application form
22nd June 2015
Closing Date for Online Application Form
01st July 2015
Date of Examination
19th July 2015
Check the Detailed Advertisement to gather more relevant details