NDA 2 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission invites NDA 2 Application Form for National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA 2 Examination to be conducted on 27th September 2015 for admission to the candidates in army, navy and air force wings of National Defence Academy. Applicants who satisfy the entire eligibility criteria they may apply by making the online registration on or before the closing date.
NDA entrance exam is an All India Level Exam held by UPSC, twice in a year i.e. Firstly in the month of April and secondly in the month of September. The UPSC invites all unmarried 12th Pass candidates to fill these forms and build up their career with Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and NDA.
Remaining information about NDA & NA 2 Exam like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, educational qualification etc. are defined below by our team of naukaridhaba.blogspot.in
UPSC NDA Notification Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No. Of Positions
National Defense Academy
320 (Army: 208, Navy: 42 and Air Force: 70)
passed in 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University
Naval Academy [10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
12th Class of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA 2 EXAM NOTIFICATION:
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India OR
- A Subjects Bhutan / Nepal / Tibetan Refugee OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African Countries of Kenya, Uganda.
- Only unmarried male aspirants are eligible to apply.
Applying candidates should not be born earlier than 02 July 1997 and not later than 01 July 2000. Relaxation in age shall be applicable to the reserved candidates.
- SC/ ST candidates and sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs are free from the payment of application fee.
- Other applicants have to pay the fee of Rs.100/- by means of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
For National Defence Academy (NDA) 2 Exam selection of contestants shall be done on the basis of
- Written exam,
- Psychological Aptitude Test,
- Intelligence Test
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for NDA 2 Exam:
- Only those contestants who are sure about their eligibility for the UPSC NDA II Exam they may fill the registration form by visiting the official website.
- To apply online, visit to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- After that click on the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Select the suitable Link of Post and Enter asked details in Part I Online Application form.
- Then Make fee payment of requisite application fee and Re-visit to the official website.
- Click on the “Part II Registration” and Log in yourself by providing the registration number and password generated at the time of time of online registration.
- Fill the online application form and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally submit it and take printout of filled form for future reference.
Date Of Notification
20th June 2015
Closing date for submission of online form
17th July 2015
Exam date of NDA/NA (II)
27th September 2015
For getting more details about NDA 2016 check Official Link.