UPSC APFC Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notice remarked as UPSC APFC Recruitment 2015 for filling the requirement at various 170 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners posts. Eligible and interested candidates are welcome to read further details to fill the online form according to the norms.
Educational Qualification, Age limit, application fee and other such mandatory details about UPSC APFC Jobs 2015 are given below. Applicants are requested to go through each detail carefully and fill the form before the closing date mentioned further.
UPSC APFC Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organisation:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post:
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
Number of the Posts:
- Interested Contender must have the degree from a government recognized university/institute.
- The preference shall be provided to those who shall hold diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration.
Aspirant’s upper age limit shall not be more than that of 35 years which have relaxations for the non-creamy layer applicants according to the government norms.
Selected contender shall get the payment according to third pay band that is Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of RS. 5,400 per month.
- Contenders must submit the RS. 25 as the examination fee Payable at any branch of SBI (State Bank OF India) and also can be paid online.
- The fee is exempted for the non-creamy layer/ female candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC APFC Recruitment 2015:
Candidates who are interested shall have to follow the given steps for applying online:
- Firstly, visit the official website that is “upsconline.nic.in”
- In the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA)” section the application for the post of APFC is present.
- Fill the form with all correct and mandatory parts and deposit the fee.
- Take the final confirmation print out of the form registration for future references.
Online Applications shall be accepted till - 09.07.2015
For more details check the official document.