Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has offered 3587 Vacant Seats of Gram Panchayat Adhikari Posts under UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 to be filled up from eligible and dedicated applicants.For this concern a vacancy notice has been issued by the commission with entire details. Those who are looking for government jobs they should clutch this opportunity and apply by submitting the online application form on or before the closing date.
More details regarding UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limits, selection process etc are detailed below by our team expert.
UPSSSC RECRUITMENT GRAM PANCHAYAT ADHIKARI JOB DETAILS
Name of the Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Gram Panchayat Adhikari
Number of Vacancies:
Applicants who have qualified at 12th standard from UP Board and they are also required to hold CCC certificate assumed by DOEACC society.
Limitation of Age:
- The applicants should have attained minimum 18 years and should have not attained maximum 40 years as on 1st July 2015.
- In accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Government, the relaxation shall be applied to the contestants belonging to the reserved categories.
Those who are applying for latest vacancies they are required to make the submission of application fee in form of E-Challan on or before the last date.
The contestants who will be appointed on the positions they will get the salary package of Rs.5200/- – 20200/- with Grade Pay RS. 2000/-per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidate's performance will be observed in Written Examination and Interview conducted by the UPSSSC after screening of applications.
How to Fill Online Application for UPSSSC Jobs?
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility parameters they are required to visit to the official website that is upsssc.gov.in.
- Then follow the “Notifications/Advertisements”.
- Then Open the “View Advertisement” link.
- Gather details from the notification and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then start to fill the online application form with all required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature in asked format and size.
- Click on fee payment option and submit the fee as per the instructions given in the notice.
- Check the filled in application form once and then click on “Submit” button.
- On completion of application form take its print out for further utilization.
Starting Date for Online Application
22nd June 2015
Last Date to Apply Online
13th July 2015
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee
11th July 2015
Check the Official Website.